Why

Been asking myself lately why do I live my life out in the open on the internet? Just thought I would share some thoughts of why I do what I do online.


Facebook - This is a great way to stay in touch with people. Not only that, it connects you with people you may have lost touch with over the years. Just in the last week, I have been able to connect with friends I have not talked to in a long time.

Twitter - I have gotten a lot of grief over twitter but I really love it. Not only is it great for staying connected, venting, and communicating, but it allows me insight into great thinkers' minds. Most of the people that I follow on twitter are much smarter than me and I will probably never have the chance to share a cup of coffee with them, but because of their willingness to share, I can get fresh perspective. Not only all of that, but it helps me stay connected and communicate with the students of Thrive.

Blogging - A month or so ago I shared why I blog here. This blog helps me not only stay focused but it helps me put my thoughts on paper so to speak. Blogging on a daily basis helps me stay in a routine. I have learned of the years that I function so much better in routine.

Over the years I have grown up in a "glass house." Growing up this way taught me may things:
  • There will be days where you wish you had bigger curtains.
  • You have to know why you do all that you do.
  • There are people that you do have to answer to.
  • You have to be careful walking around in your underwear.

Sunday, February 1, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Why"