The last two weeks have been crazy busy!


Uth Force is now Thrive. Really excited about what God is doing.

Proud of myself Tuesday. I had a meeting on the north west end of Atlanta and then had to make a stop all the way on the east side. Did not get lost and felt like I maneuvered very well in all the traffic.

Wednesday night Thrive Students committed to raise over $2500 for Speed-the-Light in the month of February. Very excited to see what is going to take place. I have no doubt God is going to rock our worlds with this.

Really love the friends that God has given me. They say that you are an average of all your friends. I am happy with that.

God has been dropping some HUGE ideas on me over the last couple of days. Trying to keep up.

Super Bowl is tomorrow. I am going to be pulling for the Steelers. Looking forward to our Super Bowl party.

Got some work done on my truck this week. Got to have some more work done on it next week. I am glad to have my truck running good again.

I am very excited about what all next week holds.

Planning on taking a media sabbatical over the weekend (I actually wrote this yesterday). Turning off twitter, staying off Facebook, and not reading any blogs. Just feel like I need to unplug for a little while.

Paige's birthday is Tuesday!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"