Starting blogging some again. Have missed it. I have learned that life is about seasons and some seasons I just do not have a lot to say on here. It has been some random thoughts but want to begin to do it more and more.


Life is really hectic right now. God is speaking in a lot of chaos. Interesting to watch what He is doing. Blown away by His love.

Spent some time with PK's (Pastor's Kids) from all over the state at Six Flags yesterday. Felt good to ride roller-coasters again. It has been a while.

Had some good runs this week. Got my pace down under 12 minutes per mile. Trying to get ready to run a 5K by the December.

Looking forward to this week. Excited for things to come.

The Masquerade Series ends this week with Thrive. I am very stoked about November's series.

Praying that God expands some of my dreaming and vision. Asking for passion and clarity this week.

I am still blown away by the people in my life that loves us and does life with us. Blessed does not seem like enough to describe it.

Sunday, October 23, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"