Sometimes life can get some crazy that we loose focus in Ministry. We forget what Ministry is all about. It is all about people. You will argue and say that it is about Jesus and you are right, to some extend. If we have Jesus and do not share him, can we call ourselves doing ministry? It is all about people. The Church (capital C) is people, not a building or a place to meet. Without people there is not church. I know this sounds simple, but it is sometime one of the most complicated things to get.


Christ died for people, not just you. Every difficult situation has someone involved in it. It is all about people.

If I sound repetitive in this it is because I am reminded myself. Because from time to time I do not like to deal with people. I forget that behind every difficult person is a story. A reason they are acting the way they are. It does not excuse it, but it does explain it. It is hard to love someone like Christ did without knowing their story. Knowing where they are coming from.

Ministry is not about numbers or crowds, it is about people.




Thursday, October 20, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "What's It All About"