42:1 - There has to be a desperation in our hearts and in our lives that draw us to God. We have to see our need for Him and realize our fate without Him.


42:2 - Our souls thirst for Him and nothing else can quench or satisfy that thirst.

42:5 - If our hope is truly in the living God then why would our souls be downcast?

-----

43:3 - We need His light to guide us. We can not see the path for the journey of life without Him.

43:4 - God, You alone are my joy and delight.

-----

44:1 - I am not satisfied with just hearing stories of God. I want to see God and see Him move. I want to see His glory and fame spread. He is more than a legend to me.

44:8 - Who do I boast in?

44:26 - God does not redeem us because of anything we did. He redeems us because of what Jesus did on the cross. Nothing we can do is ever going to be good enough.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 42, 43, & 44"