47:2 - I serve an awesome God. I choose to follow Him and worship Him not because what He can do but because of who He is.


47:6 - Do I sing praises to God or do I bring Him my complaints and to do list?

47:8 - "God is seated on His holy throne" - who is sitting on the throne of my life? Who has control? Who has the greatest influence?

47:9 - Every authority belongs to God. He has everything in the palm of His hand

-----

48:1 - There is nothing too difficult for the God I serve. There is nothing too difficult for Him

48:9 - God's love will never disappoint me or fail me.

48:13 - What are we telling the next generation about the God that we serve? Our words and actions tell of how big or small that He is.

48:14 - I have to let God guide me, not me guide Him. I have to place my hand in His not the other way around.

Sunday, August 22, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalm 47 & 48"