As a kid I was a HUGE wrestling fan. I lived to watch Dusty Rhodes take on the Four Horseman. To see Sting take on Ric Flair. To walk Hulk Hogan beat up everyone like he had super human strength. I loved wrestling when wrestling was real :-). Yeah I know, but I loved it back before it got commercialized. It did not take make long to realize that in life we are all part of a wrestling match. Several wrestling matches if we are honest with ourselves and they are real. They pull us in a lot of different directions.


I wrestle with....

who I am and who God has called me to be

selfishness and servanthood

what I want and what I need

the difference between acceptance and assurance

Saturday, August 21, 2010 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Wrestling Match"

  1. Stephanie says:

    Mom never let us watch wrestling, those were "ugly men". But we snuck in some WWF when she wasn't around. (Sorry, Mom)

    Life seems like a wrestling match a lot. I'm thankful that He's given me a lot of 'tag team' member along the way. (Was that cheesy? Sorry.)

    Love You so much. I miss you and Paige more than words. Hope you're doing well. So so so so proud of you!