If you walk around saying that you heard God speak to you some people will say you are nuts. Actually, I guess I am crazy cause I hear God speaking a lot. Sometimes it is in that inaudible voice that is deep in my heart and sometimes it is some of the strangest place. I had a thought the other day, God is speaking everywhere and He is always speaking. He spoke spoke and created the world on His words and His words have been speaking to us in everything ever since (Genesis 1). God speaks and makes something out of nothing. God speaks and the same storm that He created just goes away. God is always speaking to us. I want to share some places I hear God speaking.


I hear God speaking.....

in a movie

watching a sunset

listening to a song

in the words of a friend

in a smile of a stranger

waking up for a sunrise

watching someone you care about

in an unexpected text message

watching a child playing

I am convinced that God is speaking all the time. It is you and I that are either not listening or we do not like what He is saying. So what do you hear God saying to you?

Monday, August 2, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Ears To Hear"