28:1 - "My Rock" - God is my stability in an unstable world. He is my anchor in the storm. I cling to Him.


28: 7 - God reminds we everyday that He is my strength. Outside of Him I am weak.
What is my life-song?

28:8 - God is the one I run to when I am in trouble.

-----

29:4 - God's voice is loud and powerful. When He speaks He creates something out of nothing. When He speaks it changes everything. He speaks to our situation. He speaks on by behalf.

29:10 - When I feel trapped in a flood and drowning God is the one who rescues me. He reaches down and picks us up.

29:11 - My prayer is to walk in God's strength and not my own. I trust in His strength and not mine. You speak peace to the storms and you speak peace to my heart.

Sunday, August 1, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 28 & 29"