30:1 - God knows right where we are even when we do not know where He is. He is the one that picks us up at our lowest times.


30:5 - Tears do not last forever. It will not always be dark. The sun will rise and mourning will disappear. With that God give us hope. God alone is our joy.

30:11 - He exchanges our mourning for dancing. Gives us joy in times of sorrow. Jesus gave up His life so we could find life.

30:12 - Because of everything that God has done for me, there is no way I can be silent.

-----

31:3 - If I take refuge in God then He is the one that surrounds me. He is the one that leads and guides my every step.

31:6 - What do we cling to? When times are hard, what do we have to hold on to?

31:7 - God sees me where I am. I am not forgotten.

31:14 - My life has to declare who my God is. I have to make that declaration everyday.

31:23 - We love God by loving His people.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 30 & 31"