18:1 - Do we love God for what he does or for who He is. Is loving Him for what He does really love?


18:2 - To make it through a difficult time or tough season of time you have to know who God is. It is one thing to have heard about Him but another to know Him.

18:27 - Humility is a choice. If we really stop and be honest with ourselves the only thing we can take pride in is the glory of God. That is something that none of us have anything to do with.

18:30 - God is the only perfect thing.

18:50 - His loving kindness has never and will never fail me or you.

-----

19:1 - Everything we are surrounded by declares the glory of God. He is every where speaking always. We are the ones who are not listening. We are the ones that get distracted.

19:7 - God is the only one who can speak life to a dead soul. If I trust in Him He will bring me revelation that He can bring.

19:10 - It is impossible to measure God. We can not fully understand or comprehend how big God really is. The created can never really fathom the creator.

19:14 - This has to be the prayer of my life. This has to be what I strive for in my life at all times.

-----

20:1 - He always answers when I need Him.

20:4 - He will give my heart His desires.

20:7 - We have to trust in God and God alone. We can not trust in nothing that can be built by man.

Friday, July 23, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 18, 19, & 20"