Last Friday I had a thought that I have not been able to shake for a couple of days. "What bothers or irritates you says a lot about who you are or what you need to work on." Then two things hit me about things that bother me personally:


1) Is it something that God is calling me to change in the world? Is it a holy irritation? Will God use my frustration to fuel my passion to see His glory shine in a situation?

2) Is there something in me that God want to work on and He is using this situation to expose it to me?

Either way, I am really believe that God speaks to us through the things that bother us the most. The better question is are we going to be real and transparent enough to obey God in either situation?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "What Bothers You?"