Have really enjoyed spending the last seven days at the beach. It has been nice to relax, read several books, and listen to a lot of podcast. I have had some really good prayer time and really trying to turn my ear to God and ask Him to speak to me. I just want to share some random thoughts that I have had over the last week or so. I am not saying that it was God speaking to me but I am saying it is thoughts that have been stuck in my head and I have been chewing on:


We ask Jesus to come into our hearts and He is asking us to follow Him to a different path to a different life.

Sometimes God will interrupts your life because you couldn't hold or handle what He has for us on the course we were on.

Parents who try to live through their kids and not raise their kids actually damage their kids.

If we never stop and ask "why" people some of the things they do we are more interested in the act than we are the person. Knowing why does not justify or excuse their action but it does help us know them better so we can show God's love, mercy, and grace better.

To admit struggles is not admitting weakness but a confession on the dependency of God's strength and power.

Our excuses are never as big as our call.

If we see ourselves higher than what we are then we have positioned ourselves too high to see the needs of others.

Friday, July 23, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Thoughts From The Beach"