• It was the second week of our Blockbust Summer Series. We looked at the movie Blindside last night. I am really digging this series.
  • The Band rocked a new song last night.
  • Our numbers last night was out of sight for Summer. Our June average is strong right now and I am very grateful for students that do not realize that Summer is suppose to be slack.
  • Snow Cones seem to be a huge hit.
  • I love having the Kaleo interns around helping us set up for service. Our prayer time together is my favorite part of the day.
  • We continued with ThriveXL last night as we took over Taco Bell. There was no place left to sit.
  • One of my favorite things to do is sit back and watch Thrive Students hang out with each other.
  • God is up to something. I believe that this Summer is going to be a Summer to remember.
  • Wednesday are my favorite day of the week.
  • I am excited that next week we are going to talk about prayer and use the movie "Meet The Parents" as our backdrop.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Wednesday Rewind - 06.16.10"