Today is Game Day. It is Wednesday and one of my favorite days of the week. Hit the gym this morning and it did not hit back. Today feels like it has a better rhythm to it. I do life better when it is in rhythm. I feel like I love God better when I am in rhythm, I love people better when all is clicking. When life gets out of rhythm, it get's chaotic. You start just trying to get through a day instead of making it the best it can be. You go into survival mode and that means you are just doing the bare minimum to exist.


When you are out of rhythm your life is.....

just making noise

is not enjoyable by you or anyone else

is out of sync with the people that are around you

you work harder and rest less

Matthew 11:28, "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Rhythm Of Life"