District Council is one of my favorite weeks of the year.

More than the services, I love getting to hang out with my friends for a couple of days. I love the laughs that come in late nights.

I truly have some of the greatest friends in the world.

Both speakers Monday night were really good.

I enjoyed hanging out with my Pastor this week. God has blessed me with an awesome Pastor that I can also call my friend.

Church at Chapel Hill has one of the nicest facilities I have ever been in.

It feels good to be an Ordained Minister with The Assemblies of God. The Ordination Service was very nice and very emotional for me. I never thought that day would come. It took many years and a lot of hard work, but it happened.

It was good to have all my family with us on Wednesday night. I love the people that God has placed in my life, those that I call family because of birth and those that I choose to call family.

Thursday, May 6, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Council Afterthoughts"