Council was great this week.


Really enjoyed resting the last couple of days. Have actually taken naps for two days straight, its been a while.

Played my first round of golf in over a year and a half yesterday. Stunk it up big time but had a great time. Laughed so hard on the last nine that I lost track of what hole we were on. I definitely need to play more.

Missed being in Thrive this Wednesday. I heard the leaders did a really awesome job. Thrive really has the greatest leaders and students in the world.

Excited about the rest of the "One Thing" series in May as we hear from students and leaders about the "one thing" they would give Thrive if they could.

Weighed in on Monday and lost 42 pounds since March 2nd. I have only been to the gym once this week. Got to get back to my routine next week.

Went and saw Iron Man 2 last night. It was just as good as the first one to me. We enjoyed hanging with Mary and Steph too.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, May 8, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"