This week has been super busy.


Bama and Back got rained out on Tuesday because of Hurricane Ida. Who can plan around a hurricane? Very proud of all my friends who rode their bikes on Monday though.

Tuesday Paige got in a car accident on her way home from school. Her Trailblazer hydroplaned and hit a tractor-trailer. She is fine but the Trailblazer was totaled. I am grateful for God's hand of protection and favor.

Wednesday was an awesome night. The Hostage series has been one of my favorites in Thrive so far. Looking forward to what God is going to do this week.

Excited to be traveling down to Waycross, GA this coming weekend to speak at the Amplified Youth Conference.

This weekend is my last Georgia School of Ministry class. I am done baby!

Mailed off my Ordination packet last week. Nervous and excited about going through this process.

My family is camping down out Indian Springs State Park this weekend. I am going to try to stop and visit on my way back through from Macon.

Very stoked about our combined service tomorrow with our Hispanic and Haitian Churches. I believe that we are going to get a small glimpse of what Heaven is going to look like.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"