Am A Worrier


I worry about everything. I always have been. I am not saying that it is right or I do not need to change. I feel guilty. I feel like me worrying is saying that I do not trust God. I feel like me worrying is even at times doubting God. That is not the case, I understand and I am grateful that God is in control. I understand what the Word says about worry:

Matthew 6:34, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

I have to fight not to let worry control me. I understand that worry leads to fear and that fear paralyzes me. I try my hardest to turn my worry into intercession. I try to let it drive my prayer about whatever it is I am focusing on. I find that is what builds my faith the most.

I guess you could say that this blog was a confessional of sorts.

Monday, November 16, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Hello, My Name Is Eric and I..."