This week I have been writing about things I hate saying. My last entry on this thought is probably the toughest thing for me to say. HELP! I do not know where it came from (but I have an idea), but it kills me to ask for help. I do not know if it is the fact that I think I can not do it if I have to get some one else to help me or what. All of this issues this week have been pride issues in my life. The pride of no one can do it like me or I want to look good for everyone around me. I am learning, the older I get that the prideful life is a lonely life and you live in a small world.

When I do not ask for help I am saying that I want to go at it alone. When you go at it alone, you miss the chance to do life with someone. Share memories, and adventures. Relationships maybe the most important thing in life.

When I do not ask for help I miss the chance to invest in others. I often use excellence as an excuse and miss the chance to teach someone how to do something.

When I do not ask for help I limit creativity. Two heads are better than one. Other people can see it from a different perspective than you can sometimes.

When I do not ask for help I wear out quicker. I can not get as much done. I am not as productive as I could be or should be if I did not let my pride get in the way.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Things I Hate Saying - Help"