The last three days have been crazy. Had a Youth Reps meeting Thursday in Macon, Friday and Saturday was the Church Ministries Conference in Griffin.


The cool thing about living where we live now is that I have slept in my own bed the whole time.

Countdown to vacation is ON!!! Two weeks and counting.

God is speaking some really cool things to me right now. It is some of those things that I will share in time. I am excited, scared, nervous, and anxious for the future.

God is constantly reminding me that my ministry can not go to another level until I first go there. You can not lead where you have not been.

Got to visit with some really cool people this weekend. See old friends and laugh with my closest ones.

Really excited about the class I taught yesterday afternoon about creativity and set design. Lot of positive feedback.

One of the highlights of the weekend was sitting on a panel of Youth Pastor Friday night answering questions about Youth Ministry. It just seems like a couple of weeks ago I was the rookie Youth Pastor in the crowd. I still do not know what I am doing.

The insurance company approved the claim on my truck this week. I will pick it up Monday. So glad to have it back.

Very excited about some things I am going to blog about this week.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Sunday, August 30, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"