This is the late edition of the Saturday Ramblings.


I never felt like I got caught up this week. I am determined to have a productive week this coming week even if it kills me.

One of the highlights of the week was going to Stockbridge's City Council Meeting Monday night with my Pastor and Sandra Reagan from Life Management Solutions. Sandra was asking for help for the City of Stockbridge and ask Pastor Steven to speak on their behalf.

Everyone needs a statistic that drives them. I got mine this week. 53% of all juvenile crimes that take place in Henry County take place in Stockbridge. If that does not raise a need I do not know what will.

Found out Tuesday that my truck is ready. It was struck by lighting back in July. Insurance company is balking saying they can not find a point of entry. We are fighting for them to pay it.

Had class this weekend. Have been out for a year. A little tough readjusting. A Pastor that I have admired for a long time was my instructor. Great job. One down Three to go.

Spend the evening with The Graves Family. I love those people.

God is dealing with me about a lot of things right now. One of them is the balance of big ministry and building big students.

I am really tired of settling for less that what I am called to do.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Saturday, August 22, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"