Camp - There is no other event that wears me out and recharges my soul at the same time. Over 700 students lives will never be the same. Camp has brought a group of people that have bonded like family and I am so grateful for them.


Bogota, Colombia - July 17-25, myself and 6 other members of Thrive will be heading to Central America to share the love of Jesus. This is going to be a week that is going to change our lives forever.

ThriveXL - Every Wednesday in the Summer after Thrive Youth Church we will be hanging out. We will either catch a movie, go to Taco Bell, or go bowling. This is going to be a great Summer.

Summer Time - I hate hot weather, but I do love students being out of school. I love the opportunities to hangout more, I love summer movies, and a lot of other things.

Monday, June 1, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Things I'm Looking Forward To"