The last three days have been a blur.


Saturday we raised over $1500 for our Mission's Trip to Bogota, Colombia. Very proud of our leaders, our team, and parents for all their hard work.

We smoked about 450 pieces of chicken.

My parents came up to help. I have the most awesome parents in the world. I feel like there is nothing that is impossible when they are around. I hope to one day be as good a parent as they are.

We leave for Bogota July 17, if you have an extra couple hundred dollars laying around and need to get rid of it call me.

Wednesday night we kicked off our Summer Series in Thrive and it was awesome. A really deep night for us.

I am so ready for Summer to be here.

Camp is two weeks out and I am officially excited. Camp is a time that both wears me out and recharges me.

This summer is going to busy and is going to fly by.

I had an eye exam on Friday. Found out that I need glasses. They dilated my eyes. That made for a fun drive back to the office. Glad I made it okay.

Hope you had an awesome weekend.

Sunday, May 31, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"