Exodus 3:5, "Remove your sandals from your feet. You are standing on Holy ground."


God spoke to Moses and said take your shoes off, this is a special place. This is the place that I am going to change your life. This is the place that I am going to speak to you and call you. This place that you are standing will have meaning and purpose. Everyone should have a place like this in their life. Everyone should have Holy Ground where they know that God has spoken to them and can speak to them.

There is a special piece of property just about Macon and a little south of Atlanta that is special to a lot of people. This is a place that I know I can hear from God. Our District Campgrounds are a lot of things to a lot of people but to me they are a place that God changed my life, confirmed my call. This is a place that I made friendships that have turned into family.

I will spend some time at my sacred place today, on Holy Ground. It might be to work, but at least I will be there. I will be with some awesome people that I love a lot. We will laugh together and share our lives together. I will take time today I know I will hear from God.

Everyone needs a Holy place.

Friday, May 22, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Holy Ground"