Today I get to be a bum and I am excited about that.

Went it watch the new Terminator movie Friday night with three of my favorite people last night. The movie was okay. I do not know what I was expecting. T2 is still my favorite terminator movie.

Spent most of the day Friday at Neverland (the campgrounds) helping with a Senior lunch thing. Greatest part of the day was spending time with Barbara and Stephanie.

Have I ever told you how much I love my Pastor and his family? Seriously. They are so awesome and I am so grateful to get to serve with them.

Wednesday night I took a 5 hour energy shot before service. BAD MISTAKE. It sent my ADD into over drive.

It was tough getting back into my preaching groove Wednesday. I had not spoke for 3 weeks.

I am really excited about our first summer series that starts this Wednesday.

Looking forward to Memorial Day and hanging out with some friends and grilling some meat.

Camp is three weeks away. I have got to do somethings to get ready. I am out of shape BAD, but I am looking forward to it.

Hope you have a good weekend and an awesome Memorial Day.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"