Took some time off from blogging this week.  I love blogging but I have purposely took some time off everything I do online over the last two weeks.


This has been Spring Break and Easter week all rolled into one and has made for a wild ride.

Tuesday we took about 45 students to The Varsity and Centennial Park.  IT SNOWED!  Are you kidding me?  It is April.  We had a blast.

Had an idea Wednesday to take all of Thrive and our Kid's Ministry skating because it was Spring Break.  Evidently, every student in Stockbridge had the same idea.  It was so crowded.  Everyone had a blast.

I will post Spring Break pictures here and on Thrive's homepage first part of next week.

Thursday we had a work day.  Very proud of how many of our students came and how hard they worked.  I believe with all of my heart that Thrive is some of the best students in the world!

More Than A Rock Star kicks off this Wednesday.  It is going to be unlike anything we have ever done.

From open to close Wednesday night is going to be unreal.

Baseball season opened this week.  Bravos look pretty good so far.  We will see how the Summer plays out.

Does not look like we will color any eggs this year.  I am kind of bummed about that.

Hope you have a good Easter weekend.

Saturday, April 11, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"