Easter is truly one of my favorite Holidays.  It has represented so much in my life for so long.  I have been in ministry for 11 years and this has been my favorite Easter to date.  Stockbridge Assembly knocked it out of the park with our "Capture Easter" weekend.  There are not words that I can express for how proud I am to be a part of this team and this community of faith.  I am on staff at a church that I would attend if they did not pay me.


This weekend every year makes me miss my family so much.  We had a lot of Easter traditions growing up and it was always a weekend we looked forward to.  I did not color any eggs this weekend and that bums me out a little.

Grilled steaks with our friend Mary this afternoon.  Then we spent the rest of the time watching the Braves and The Masters.  Braves won and The Masters got real interesting until the end.

A lot of Pastor friends hit a home-run today and The Kingdom of God advanced.  My prayer is that what happened today sticks and Disciples are made.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Easter Thoughts"