Went on an awesome motorcycle ride with my day Friday and Saturday.  We went to Pine Mountain, Rome, Dahlonega,  Helen, and then back to Stockbridge.


That is why it is Sunday Ramblings and not Saturday.

It was good to clear my mind, relax, and spend time with Dad.

I look like a raccoon.  My face is sunburnt and there is an outline where my helmet strap and sunglasses were.

Fighting a cold.  I HATE coughing.  I know hate is a strong word but that I how I feel about it.

Started a diet Monday.  Ate right this week.  I am really serious about loosing weight this time.  Walked a couple days then got sick.

Really looking forward to the High School Small Group tonight.

Baseball season is right on us.  I am so ready.  Not a basketball fan.

Got to get a lot done this week.  It has to be one of those weeks where I lock myself in my office a couple of days.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"