My Pastor often reminds me that we are on a journey. As a church, as a family, as friends, and as individuals we are constantly going somewhere. Even when you are not aware of it, life is a journey and the things around you are changing. Change is about the only things that will stay the same. The thought occurred to me the other day that I am not the same person I was 6 months ago. I am not even the same person I was a week ago.


Everything that I go through, good or bad, has an affect on me. The choice is mine whether I allow it to mold me or to scar me. I have a choice whether what I am walking through will be a stumbling block or a launching pad for the next season of my life. A lot of times you do not have any control over the situations and the circumstances that you are walking through, but you do have control over your perspective and your attitude towards those things. You do have control over the choices that you make.

This week I would like to spend some time and talk about other things that I have learned and have seen on this journey that I am on.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "On A Journey - part 1"