This week was crazier than last week was.


Had meeting Monday that some HUGE ideas come out of.  March, April, and May are going to be crazy around Thrive.

Really glad that we are able to podcast now.

Tuesday was Paige's birthday.

Took her to Bahama Breeze Tuesday night.  Really impressed, that was my first time eating there.

Wednesday a ministry team from South Port Master's Commission in South Port England came in and did service for us and did an awesome job.  The leader of the ministry and one of the students grew up in our youth ministry in Jesup, GA.

Thursday I took them sight seeing in Atlanta.  Visited Martin Luther King Jr Museum, Centennial Park, and The Varsity.  I love The Varsity.

Had the privilege to attend a young ministers forum Friday morning about the direction of The Assemblies of God.  I am excited about the changes that are coming and I am honored to be a part of it.  It was good to get to hang with my friends for the day as well.

My parents came into town last night and we are meeting Paige's parents in North Atlanta for supper tonight.

Been doing some thinking about leadership this week.  I will probably blog about it in the weeks to come.  Had this thought, "If we are going to lead spiritual giants, you are going to have to raise the bar."

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"