Happy New Year!


Really have enjoyed the break over the last couple of weeks but I am so ready to get back to a routine on Monday.

I have missed having a Youth Service for the last couple of weeks. Really looking forward to hanging out with Uth Force this week and what January is going to hold.

Paige worked with the Youth Worship Band this week. They sound really good and I can not wait to hear them in service. Their first service will be January 14th.

Justin is up to visit and Stephanie came down to hang out for a little while. Decided on the spur of the moment to go and see Valkyrie last night. Great movie.

Rang in the new year with some of the Uth Force students and leaders. Had tons of junk food, a fire, people doing dangerous stunts on TV, and lots of Dick Clark's Rocking New Year. I believe that 2009 is going to be an awesome year.

Spent some time with friends this week. Laughed a lot. Just what I needed.

Been fighting a little cold all week. Nothing serious, just aggravating.

Enjoyed the Georgia game New Year's Day. They played the way they should have all year.

Not got a lot planned today. Just going to chill one more weekend.

I have really started enjoying reading again. Got my first four books of the new year lined up.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Saturday, January 3, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"