Well, we are finally getting settled into our new home in Stockbridge, Georgia and now it is my turn to write again.  Yay!  Through our time of transition, God has been stirring some new thoughts in my mind I want to share with you.  I have been in church my whole life and Kingdom principles have been a mainstay for me.  However, over the years through hurts and trials, I have glossed over a very vital principle . . . .Timing!  

God definitely has special plans and a specific destiny for each of us, but without his perfect timing, it is nothing.  As each new day unfolds in this next chapter of my life, I am reminded that God has gone before me and has everything under control.  Some aspects have not unfolded like I thought they should have, but God is reteaching me about his perfect timing. Every time I start to worry and fret, He sends the answer to me at just the right time. I am amazed at how God cares for every detail of my life, even when I am unsure.

Of course, the waiting is never fun and it seems endless at times, but just know that God has your miracle.  He is waiting on the perfect time to unfold his perfection in your life.  I am trusting him more and more each day and He always comes through.

I challenge you to look deep within yourself and evaluate some things.  Is God trying to reveal his plans for your life? What answers or miracles are you waiting on?

Sunday, October 12, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Timing"