What a week!

First of all, I want to thank all the guys and gals who were guest bloggers for us this week.  We will do it again soon.

Well, we officially live in Stockbridge.

Moving is one of the hardest things in the world.  It wears you out not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well.

I am grateful for everyone that came and helped us load and unload.  I have some of the most awesome friends in the world.

The house we moved into sits up on a hill and we could not get the u-haul up it.  We have to off load stuff in the bed of my truck, pull up the hill, and then unload that in the house.  AHHH!

My parents are the most incredible parents ever.  They have been with us since Wednesday and have helped us load, clean, unload, and unpack.  I do not know what I would do without them.

Paige's parents are coming today.  They are going to help us put the finishing touches of things and bring Laney.

The house we moved too has surround sound built in.  Can you say AWESOME!!!!!

My parents bought us a fire pit as a house warming present.  We set outside by the fire last night and watched planes fly around the sky.

I have not been this excited about an upcoming week in a long time.  I am ready for routine, I am ready to hit the ground running, I am ready to see students lives changed!

I was reminded all week of God's provision and grace.

I could type a lot more but I am not.  Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - Move Week"

  1. Stephanie says:

    I'm glad you're excited to be here. I'm even more excited that "here" happens to be alot closer to where I am!