God has been doing some really neat things around me and in me here lately. I want to share some aspects of my life with you.....

What drives me...

A desire to see this generation in a deep love affair with God. I want to see students understand their potential and the call that is on their lives to change their world.

People that have been given up on. I love to see the long shot make it. I cheer for the underdog.

To love the unloved and make a place for the unwanted. There is something about the forgotten and broken. People are so easily overlooked today. No one should ever fall through the cracks.

The fact that one choice, one decision affects a lifetime.

What ticks me off...

Spiritual Warfare. Satan loves to wreck people's lives.

Selfish people. People that are only consumed with self preservation and can not see outside of their small worlds.

When people just talk and do nothing to back it up. Do not just talk the talk, walk the walk. Do not tell me you have a heart to change the world but your actions do not back it up.

We know right from wrong and yet we still choose to do wrong.

Jesus is misrepresented and it is called church for the sake of profit.

People let their indecision make their decisions for them.

What bothers me...

There are people that are going to bed hungry tonight and it has nothing to do with bad choices but everything to do with circumstances.

There are students that are going to Hell.

People will walk away from their dreams because they think people do not believe in them. I want to be a dream facilitator.

Liquor Stores can work together but churches can not.

What drive you, ticks you off, and bothers you?

Monday, October 20, 2008 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Random Thoughts"

  1. Joseph and Stacie says:

    Dang, Eric. I almost feel like I don't need to go to Bible study tonight now.

    "People let their indecision make their decisions for them." How many times in my past have I been right there??

    "People will walk away from their dreams because they think people do not believe in them." I hate how true this is. Good to see it put into words though.