Monday and Tuesday of this week, I went on a motorcycle ride with my Dad.  We went over to Jekyll Island, St. Simons Island, and Sea Island.  It was a great ride.  We enjoy the time away, the scenery, and most of all each other's company.

I realized something while riding.  My perspective on my bike is different than my perspective in my truck.  Things look a little different.  When I am riding my motorcycle I tend to pay attention to details.  Things that are usually overlooked while driving down the road are a lot more obvious in the open air.  I have been to that area tons of times and on this trip I saw things I have never seen before.

How many of us need a different perspective on things we are going through?  Need to see it from a different angle.  Sometime if you will step back from the situation it will look different.  Psalms 34:3 says, "O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together."  As you change you perspective, and focus more on God, He becomes bigger and your circumstance becomes smaller.

Need a change in your perspective?  Then step back, focus on God and let Him focus on your problem.  God is teaching me more and more that if I would just get out of the way, He has everything under control.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Perspective"