Our country prides itself on our criminal justice system, by boasting that "Justice is Blind." With our upcoming move to Stockbridge, I have been thinking about faith. Faith is believing in something not seen, something not logical or even something not possible to the human intellect. In order to truly have faith in someone, you must trust them with your life. Without the element of trust, faith cannot exist because doubt will always supercede it.

Through relocating, finding a house, a job for me, and working out all the details, God is teaching me how to trust him again. He is challenging my faith in him and preparing me to go to my next level. In my human rationale, I believed just transition would grow my faith and I would magically have a stronger faith. However, through the adversities and challenges of the recent weeks, God has shown himself "Super Faithful" to us and in turn I am learning again that he is my source of everything.

Just like the game children play when they fall back into each other's arms. It takes complete trust to rely on someone else to catch you when you fall. The feeling of being out of control is not a comfortable one, but is completely necessary to learn trust that leads to faith. God is reminding me daily that He is in control of my life and all he requires from me is to love and trust in Him.

Monday, September 29, 2008 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "Blind Faith"

  1. Joseph and Stacie says:

    Paige, this is so true! I can't wait for your transition time to be over and for you to finally be closer to us! I'm praying for everything that is developing for you in your move and in your near future. Love!

  1. Paige says:

    Stacie--thanks for the encouragement! I can't wait to get into place and get rolling. Thanks for the prayers and we will be there soon! Love you!