Well if this last 3 weeks have not been crazy enough, this week is going to put it over the top. We will load up the u-haul on Wednesday and then moving to Stockbridge on Thursday. As you can tell by the title of our Blog, life is never normal. I am not looking for normal, but what I am looking for is routine again. I am looking for balance. Over the last week and a half I have clocked over 1500 miles and slept in a hotel for the last 8 nights.


Today I have the privilege of speaking at my home church, First Assembly of God in Adel, GA. It has been eight years since I have spoke there and I am really excited. This is where Paige and I met, grew up, fell in love, got married, and God laid our foundation for ministry.

I am excited about this week on our Blog. Since life is going to be crazy, I have asked some friends of mine to be guest bloggers. These guys and gals are not only going to change the world one day, they are doing it today. If they are the future of church and ministry then our better days are ahead of us.

Sunday, October 5, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Move Week"