This week has flown by

I know I am "county come to town" when I am excited about seeing two different oceans in the same week.

I was on the Atlantic Coast Monday and Tuesday and we are on the Gulf Coast this weekend.

Had an awesome bike ride with my Dad first of the week. Went 500 miles round trip. Road Jekyll, Sea, and St Simon's Island.

Spent Wednesday in Stockbridge. I AM READY TO LIVE THERE!

Youth Service was really cool. We had a "town hall" meeting and talked about the direction of the ministry, what Wednesday night should look like, and what events we wanted to do.

Doing Bailey and Amber's wedding today. It is going to be beautiful. They are awesome I am really honored and blown away to get to have a part in their lives.

They say there are biting flies down here on the beach. That is not going to be fun.

I am really excited to hang out with some students from Echo this weekend.

Get to speak at my home church tomorrow morning. That is going to be cool. I have not spoke at First Assembly in Adel in 8 years.

Major packing left to do at the house Monday and Tuesday. Loading the U-haul Wednesday.

Got everything set up and turned on this week at the house in Stockbridge.

This is a cool weekend for us, hope you are have an awesome one too!

Saturday, October 4, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - Port St Joe, FL"