Hello world! I am today’s “guest blogger” so I hope you guys enjoy it and maybe you can vouch for me making a return visit through comments or other means. Haha.

This past weekend I went down to Florida to watch 2 of my friends get married on the beach and after sleeping on it for one night, I have to say that it was the best weekend of my life. My girlfriend Lindsey and I drove down to Florida on Saturday and the road we took snaked right along the coast and we got to see some beautiful sights and it was very neat and refreshing.

The wedding happened right at sunset and the waves were the only music we had. The whole ceremony lasted maybe 20 minutes, but it was packed with such emotion, and love, and hope that you know there was something special about the whole thing. That is what I envision love to be. Something raw and simple and not built up and more than an emotion or a kiss, but something that you can’t really understand but you just know it’s real.

Lindsey, Justin, Renae, and I went to eat Sunday before we left and had some aaaa-mazing pizza then we found some beach that looked like it had never been touched. It was honestly the prettiest beach I have ever been too. We were the only people there and we just stood in the ocean and talked and laughed and had a really good time. Personally it was very refreshing. Just to be out with some of my best friends and enjoy the simple things in life. The whole experience was very much needed for me. I think God liked it too because we were just enjoying His art and His creation and being in the company of other people and friends. I think that God smiles when we appreciate the small things. All too often, our lives can become so busy that we forget the things that really matter. Friends, family, hobbies, a much needed hug, catching up with an old friend; these are the simple things that we need to learn to appreciate.

I don’t really know where this blog is going or even if you will get anything out of it, but this is what has been going on in my life and I figured I would share it with you guys because Eric said I could write about anything I wanted to. Haha. So I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope your day is spectacular.

Love,
Ryan.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Guest Blogger: Ryan Pittman"