Change is inevitable in life; sometimes it is planned and other times unexpected. However, I am coming to learn that change makes us stronger people. Wisdom and strength come through even the smallest changes in life and we become better people. There are times that change can take us by surprise and completely alter our existence. This raises the question of what will you do with the changes that you face?

I, myself, have many changes taking place in my world and everyday is a new set of circumstances. At first, I lived in fear of what might be altered next. Each day is presenting new challenges and I have the option to embrace my changes or go back to bed and hide away. Regardless of my response, life is going to continue and continue to change. This raises the question of how will you meet your changes?

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal. ---
Arthur Schopenhauer

--Paige

Sunday, September 14, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Change"