Spent the last two days on Jekyll Island for Youth Pastors Summit.  It has been an awesome time with some great people.

Gas is crazy stupid people! I understand a lot of things but can not wrap my head around this.

We were on the road a lot this week.  Wednesday and Thursday we clocked over 500 miles.

I have come to realize that our lives are going to be organized chaos over the next few weeks.

We needs you guys to help us pray that Paige can find a good job in Stockbridge over the next couple of weeks.

Not looking forward to driving home this afternoon.

The older I get the harder it is for me to sleep good away from my bed.

Gas prices are going to dictate how much I am on the road this week.

I am going miss all my friends in Albany but I am looking forward to what God has for us in Stockbridge.

Did not get to play golf this week and I was pretty bummed about that.

Did get to spend some time at the beach though.

Made some new friends this weekend and are looking forward to getting to know them.

Packing and cleaning officially begins this week.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Saturday, September 13, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - From Jekyll Island"