A lot of people have set a lot of resolutions and will not stick with them. More than likely they have already broke them. Other people are negative where New Years resolutions are concerned. Every year I try to set a few resolutions or goals on things I want to work on and make better in my life. I read a quote yesterday that has really challenged me. "It is never to late to be who you might have become." Today is a good day for change and a good day to begin to let God mold you and shape you into who He created and called you to be. I am resolved in 2011 to really look into a mirror and work on some things in my life.


I am going to run a 5K in the end of March. I begin training tomorrow. I will be blogging about that a lot.

I want to begin school. I really want to earn a bachelors degree. I believe I know where I want to go, just praying about what degree to get.

I want to loose about 20 more pounds. In 2010 I lost 105 pounds but have gotten complacent over the Holidays. I am going to work on my last 10 pounds.

Go on an overseas mission's trip again. I really want to go back to Colombia.

Sunday, January 2, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Resolved"