Over the years I have been a part of a lot of Christmas plays. I can not sing and I can not act so I have never had a leading role. Actually I have never had more than one line. To be honest, I have always hated Christmas plays. As much as I have disliked all the plays, I loved the rehearsals. I loved hanging with my friends and laughing and goofing off. Most of the time I got in trouble but the rehearsals were fun.


Anyone who has ever been involved with a Christmas play knows the schedule. It starts the first Sunday after Thanksgiving and you rehearse and practice. The weekend of the event you have dress rehearsal. Everyone gets dress up and acts out their parts but it does not count. It is not the real deal.

The issue that we have with life is that we treat today like that. We act like today is a dress rehearsal for tomorrow. That is not the case. If you woke up with breath in your lungs and you are moving, TODAY COUNTS!

Monday, December 6, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Dress Rehersal"