It is December 1st. Like I said yesterday you can not stop time. Today is Wednesday and it is my favorite day of the week. It is GAME DAY BABY! It is the day when Thrive students come together and a community is formed. I love those students and am very proud and privileged to get to call myself their Youth Pastor. Tonight we are kicking off our new series "Christmas Conspiracy" with a conversation about Christmas and how lost the meaning really is.


Last night several of us decorated and it looked like Christmas threw up everywhere. I love it! There is nothing better to me that making memories. Writing names on ornaments, picking on each other, laughing about stupid lights that will not work, and taking it all in at the end. Memories made, hope renewed, joy found, laughter given, it was a great day. I am excited about this season, I am excited to take it all in. Christmas will throw up again at the Gordon House this Friday night. It will be an adventure!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Christmas Threw Up"