Just wanted to share some random thoughts from different verses. If you want to connect the dots a little bit you can read through 1 Peter.


1:3 - He gave it to us.

1:7 - Trials are to strengthen our faith.

1:12 - Even angels want to know about the grace of God through Jesus.

1:14 - We do not live in ignorance so stop acting ignorant.

1:19 - I was bought with a high price.

2:5 - I am just a stone in a large living structure.

2:12 - Proof is in the fruit.

2:16 - Freedom is not an excuse to sin.

2:20 - God does not honor suffering unless we are suffering for Him.

2:23 - He did not retaliate.

3:8 - Be compassionate and humble.

3:15 - Be prepared to give an answer for your life.

4:1 - Give me the attitude of Christ.

4:7 - To truly pray you have to have a clear mind and have self-control.

4:8 - Above all, love each other deeply

4:10 - Your gifts are to serve others - as a Follower of Christ, serving is not an option.

4:12 - Trials should not catch us off guard.

5:5 - Humility can be worn.

5:7 - How do I cast all my cares and anxieties on Jesus?

5:8 - My enemy wants to destroy me.

5:9 - I can resist by standing.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Thoughts From 1 Peter"