36:5 - There is no where that God's love can not reach.


36:6 - My God is strong, stable, and unmovable.

36:7 - The love of God is immeasurable and incomprehensible.

36:9 - God is the source of life. Out of Him everything moves and is.

-----

37:4 - "delight" in Hebrew mean pliable. If we stay pliable before the Lord He will mold in the desires that are in our heart.

37:5 - You can not just skip over this verse. This verse is the gateway to the next verse.

37:6 - Everything David says will happen will only happen IF you commit your ways to the Lord and trust in Him.

37:7 - There is a difference between being still and doing nothing.

37:8 - Worry and stress can only lead to doubt and disconnect from God.

37:25 - God will never let us do without. He might not always give us what we want but He always gives us what we need.

37:39 - He is what I cling to in the storms of life. He is my Rock and my anchor.

37:40 - If I want His deliverance, then I have to take refuge in Him.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 36 & 37"