26:1 - Can I truly ask God to test me? Do I let Him examine my heart? Do I fear what He will find in me?


26:7 - What do I proclaim? What does my actions, decisions, and life proclaim? Is it my life or God's?

26:12 - God is our level ground. As long as our feet are planted firmly on Him we will walk on the straight path.

-----

27:1 - If God is truly our salvation who do we need to fear? If the Lord is truly the stronghold of our life, then who do we have to be afraid of?

27:4 - All I want is to be in God's presence.

27:8 - "Seek His face" - To see Him because we love Him not because we believe He can do something for us.

27:11 - "Lead me in a straight path" - Are we trying to lead God or is He leading us? If we do anything on our own I believe that we are getting ahead of Him.

27:13 - What am I confident in?

Friday, July 30, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 26 & 27"