24:1 - Everything is God's. Everything has been created in Him, by Him, and for Him.


24:4 - My prayer has to be for God to give me clean hands and a pure heart. I want to be someone who is striving and longing to stand in His Holy Place. I want my life to be lived in His presence.

24:10 - My God is the King of kings and the Lords of lords. There is no one or nothing like Him. Who can compare to God.

-----

25:4 - Show me Your way path and Your way. I will wait on Your direction. I will fight not to get ahead of God.

25:14 - I want to gain the Lords trust. I want Him to confide in me.

25:15 - My focus and attention has to be set on God.

25:20 - God is my refuge. He is the only one who can rescue me.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 24 & 25"