21:7 - In an unstable world God is the only thing that we can put our trust in that will not disappoint us or fail us. When everything around us is shaking He is our stability, in Him we can only truly find peace.


21:13 - There is no way to measure God's strength. His strength is limitless. Our God is a strong God. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords.

-----

22:1 - These are words of Christ while hanging on the cross. These are words He spoke when God withdrew His presence. It is amazing that David saw this event and I feel felt this pain hundreds of years before it took place.

22:18 - Another prophecy of things to come during the crucification of Christ.

22:19 - God is never far off. He is always with us whether we are aware of His presence or not.

22:22 - What am I declaring to those around me? What does my life declare? What does my decisions and my actions declare?

Sunday, July 25, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 21 & 22"